♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Itinerary For 9 June 2010 - Episode Two

Hey guys, picture will tell everything. :)

After rest for awhile, we're heading to our next destination.

8.30pm- Visit Taipei 101.


1. Here we are.


2. My chubby face. :(


3. Young master look so nerd. *yawn*


4. L.O.V.E.


5. The tower again. We did a few jumping shot but i can't find those pics. T.T


6. Ready,


7. GO!


8. I love young master's cap. :) (Do you notice that young master was wearing slipper?)


9. The night view of Taipei 101.


10. Ha ha ha!! Please don't blame me for so violence / rude. :p


11. The day view of Taipei. Which one you guys prefer?


12. 38!! King Kong is going to clash this 101!


13. 38 x 10000000s!!! WWWWWWWWWAAAAA!!! Swallow it in one shot!!


14. We did not go up Taipei 101 because the long queue. T.T


15. So, we just walk around.


16. Buy some supper at the food court at lower ground.


17. The panda birthday cake.


18. Young master bought a brownie for me. :)


19. I love it!! Something like puff but much more sweetie than that.

10.00pm- Heading to XiMenDing (西门町) again.


20. Taiwan hot dog. I love this so much whatever in any kind of flavor.


21. Yumyum!! Salted chicken (咸水鸡).

11.00pm- Back to hotel. :)

We had a celebration after that. Stay tunes ya.

No comments: