♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen



Actually i decided to watch Inglorious Baster because of Brad Pitt, but, i changed my mind after i watched Law Abiding Citizen thriller at youtube. Gerard Butler > Brad Pitt? Of course not. Although both of them have a sexy eyes and great body, I'm still Brad Pitt big fans. I can imagine that Inglorious Baster would have a lot of bloody and terrible screen that i can't handle and I'll have nightmare after watching it.

Guys, you must watch this Law Abiding Citizen before it's gone. Let's find out what's the difference between "justice" and "law". I love this. This is pretty much than what i was expecting. It's had a great cast, a great storyline, some good action. Young master said, those pretty cool kills as an added bonus. For me, it's so cruel and violence.

---------------------I'm a line---------------------
I found an unanswered questions in this movie. Why did Gerard Butler get naked when he get caught?

2 comments:

戏痞三赖 said...

just like the another version of talking perlham 123...john travolta and denzel.w...great plot with lot of twist

小姐 said...

so sad, i didnt watch the taking of perlham 123 T.T