♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, November 23, 2009

Su's Cakes For Kicks

I have few article need to update as soon as possible before i forgot it. Ha ha, but this post is continues with the previous - about my sis birthday. Em, i know she like durians, cheeses, chocolates, corn flakes, snacks, ice creams...... etc. My friend highly recommend me the durian cheese cake from Su's Cakes. This is the website.


I love the clean packaging and the blue ribbons is so cute.


The birthday girl~ I just notice there have 2 spoons on the table.


With candles.

Yum yum! The cheese cake is delicious! All the ingredient is so fresh! We found that a lot of crunchy durian inside the smooth and creamy cheese. And the biscuits is so nice, i don't know how to describe it. It's so lovely, we all love it, except my father because he hate durian. Ha ha! and he asked us don't put the cake inside the fridge but we ignore him. Ha ha ha!

Actually i taken a lot of picture that day, but they said i'm look like pregnant inside the family photo. WTF, i knew i shouldn't take off the belt.


Em......before pregnant?


How many month my baby is? Wahaha! The most funniest part is my father! He just put his shirt on cause he was too lazy to wear it again~

No comments: