♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nong & Jimmy Thai Seafood BBQ

Let's me write down the address first, Nong & Jimmy Thai Seafood BBQ, Lot 27363, Jalan Cahaya 1, Taman Cahaya, 68000 Ampang, Selangor. H/P:019-261 1345, 012-273 8069. Actually is not easy to find out the location, but i'm sure people whose stay in cheras will know the exact way.


Ya, you will see this signboard at the entrance. Small but obvious.


I like this "YAO ZHA KUI", and the homemade kaya too. Yummy~


Fried rice, RM5.00 per person. This tasty fried rice had a lot of seafood inside.


Fried Kang Kong, RM9.00. It's toooo spicy for me.


BBQ Squids, RM24.00 for two. Yum yum, this must dip with the chili sauce.


Two different chili sauce. My mama love these very much, especially the sauce mix with peanut.


Steam Siap Kap, RM30.00. Nice one! Fresh and tasty!


Tomyam, RM10.00. Damm hot and spicy. Ha ha, I don't dare to drink it.


Chicken Feet, RM8.00. Ya, *we always order this*.


This is Yomoisen? or Suhun?, RM12.00. It's look like salad with seafood.


Lala, RM10.00. My sis favour, she washed it by using mineral water before she eat. Wahaha, cause she can't handle the spice too.


BBQ Crabs, RM42.00 for two. You just can taste the freshness and sweetness from the crabs that without sauce.

and......


C.O.C.O.N.U.T again.

4 comments:

單眼皮男孩 said...

哇...吃了大概RM150
(exclude 油炸鬼& coconut)

這間很出名下的... 可是我還沒機會去

小姐 said...

还有啤酒啦~
这间不错吃的,每天都是人山人海,weekeend更夸张呢。有机会真的要试看看哦。

s00P3I said...

hey , nice to meet u!!! i went tis restaurant for many times ady!! i love it so muchh!! really niceee !!! hav u went to look out point?

小姐 said...

Nice to meet u too!
Ya ya, this thai restaurant quite famous geh.
I been there before wor, u saw me before? =>.<=